Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) – USEFP 2021
The FLTA Program is a nine-month, U.S. Department of State funded, non-degree program that provides young teachers of English an opportunity to refine their teaching skills, increase their English language proficiency and extend their knowledge of the society and culture of the United States, while teaching their native language to U.S. students and strengthening foreign language instruction at U.S. colleges and universities. Fulbright FLTA participants also interact with their host communities in conversation groups, extracurricular activities, and community outreach projects. Fulbright FLTA participants must immediately return to their home countries upon completion of the program.
|Grantees start studies||Fall next year|
- Pakistani national with a valid Pakistani Passport.
- Resident in Pakistan throughout the nomination and selection process.
- Be a young, early career educator.
- Minimum of 16 years of formal education.
- Be a teacher of the English language or a related field at the college or university level.
- Prior teaching experience is preferred.
How to apply
A complete application package, including academic transcripts, letters of reference must be submitted online by the application submission deadline. This is an online application. Paper copies will not be accepted.