In order to have smoth sailing in the ocean of life and career , it is of utmost importance to know human beings , analyse them and then tackle them accordingly.
HOW TO ANALYZE PEOPLE on sight
Through the science of human analysis —THE FIVE HUMAN TYPES
Elsie Benedict & Ralph Paine Benedict.
- The Alimentive type:- The enjoyer.The elimentive system is highly developed(Stomach,intestines,alimentary canal and every part of the assimilative apparatus.
- The Thoracic Type:- The Thriller
- The Muscular Type:- The Worker
- The Osseous Type:- The Stayer
- The Cerebral Type:- The Thinker
THE LAWS OF HUMAN NATURE (Robert Green)
- LAW OF IRRATIONALITY: Master your emotional self
- LAW OF NARCISISM: Transform self love into empathy
- LAW OF ROLE PLAYING: See through people’s masks
- LAW OF COMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR: Determine strength of people’s character
- LAW OF COVETOUSNESS: Become an elusive object of desire
- LAW OF SHORTSIGHTEDNESS: : Elevate your perspective
- LAW OF DEFENSIVENESS: Soften people’s resistance by confirming their self opinion.
- LAW OF SELF SABOTAGE: Change your circumstances by changing your attitude
- LAW OF REPRESSION: Confront your dark side
- LAW OF ENVY: Beware the fragile ego.
- LAW OF GRANDIOSITY:Know your limits
- LAW OF GENDER RIGIDITY: Reconnect to the masculine or feminine within you
- LAW OF AIMLESSNESS: Advance with a sense of purpose
- LAW OF CONFORMITY: Resist the downward pull of the group
- LAW OF FICKLENESS: Make them want to follow you
- LAW OF AGGRESSION: See the hostility behind the friendly façade
- LAW OF GENERATIONAL MYOPIA:Seize the historical moment
- LAW OF DEATH DENIAL: Meditate on our common mortality.